Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Friend

A friend is the one who tells you the truth regardless of the cost
A friend will help you find things you'd given up as lost
A friend will never put you down or make you feel alone
He'll smile and try to put you in his comfort zone

A friend is the one who picks you up when you've fallen on the ground
A friend is the one whose voice at night is a welcome, warming sound
So when you think you're on your own and wish you had a helping hand
Remember, a friend is the one who,when you cry, will always understand

Because the world is full of people who will laughingly pretend,
But, when it's said and done you're lucky if you've got a friend
I got one great pal, whom I trouble a lot
Is he the world's best lad, I know not
I am glad I know him, though!
Sameer Bhat

No comments: